The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth
Victron Orion Tr Smart DC to DC Charger 12-12-30
Victron Orion Tr Smart DC to DC Charger Non-Isolated 12-12-30A
The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth.
For use in dual battery systems in vehicles or on boats where the (smart) alternator and the start battery are used to charge the service battery. The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch and has an engine running detection mechanism.
The Orion Tr-Smart charger can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is suitable for both lead-acid and lithium batteries.
Suitable for high temperatures up to 55°C with a full rated output up to 40°C.
Bluetooth Smart enabled
Any Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or other devices can be used to monitor, to change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
- Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
- Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
- For lead-acid batteries, it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge, the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
- For lithium batteries, absorption time is fixed default 2 hours.
- Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two-pole connector. Alternatively, the H terminal (right) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery plus, or the L terminal (left) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools needed for installation.
Input fuse (not replaceable)
|Dimensions||130 × 186 × 80 mm|