Do you really know how much power is left in your battery? A battery monitor from Victron allows you to manage your battery use accurately.
Victron Battery Smart Monitor BMV-712 – Bluetooth enabled
VICTRON BMV-712 SMART BATTERY MONITOR: BLUETOOTH ENABLED
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
Easy to install:
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear
mounting and screws for front mounting.
Midpoint voltage monitoring:
One bad cell or one bad battery can destroy a large, expensive battery bank. When batteries are connected in series, a timely warning can be generated by measuring the midpoint voltage. Please see the BMV manual, section 5.2, for more information.
Very low current draw from the battery:
Current consumption: 0,7Ah per month (1mA) @12V and 0,6Ah per month (0,8mA) @ 24V Especially Li-ion batteries have virtually no capacity left when discharged until low voltage shutdown.
Bi-stable alarm relay:
Prevents increased current draw in case of an alarm.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and
corresponding alarm and relay settings
Information & Alarms:
- Battery voltage (V)
- Battery charge/discharge current (A)
- Ampere-hours consumed (Ah)
- State of charge (%)
- Time-to-go at the current rate of discharge
- Visual and audible alarm: over- and under voltage, and/or battery discharged
|Power Supply Voltage Range:||6.5 – 90 VDC|
|Current Draw, Back Light Off:||<4 mA|
|Input Voltage Range (VDC):||6.5 – 95 VDC|
|Battery Capacity (Ah):||20-9,999|
|Operating Temp Range:||-20 + 50°C (0 – 120°F)|
|Dimensions:||Front: 63mm Diameter
Body: 52mm Diameter
Body Depth: 31mm
|Front Bezel Dimensions:||69 x 69mm|
|Shunt (Included):||500 A / 50 mV|