This Victron VE.Direct USB cable connects your Victron MPPT controller (or other compatible Victron product) to your PC or laptop.
VE.Direct to USB interface Cable
This Victron VE.Direct USB cable connects your Victron MPPT controller (or other compatible Victron product) to your PC or laptop. After downloading the free Victron Connect PC app, you can then monitor and program numerous charging parameters for your Victron solar charge controller. Using the VE.Direct USB cable also unlocks exclusive access to live status info, detailed data logs and advanced options for system personalisation.
The VictronConnect app can be used on Windows PCs or Apple MacBook.
By connecting the Victron VE.Direct USB cable to your Victron solar charge controller, the controller will be able to communicate with the Victron Connect PC app, unlocking numerous possibilities for advanced programming and remote monitoring of your MPPT solar system. Once the controller is paired with the app, a wide range of additional features are made available, including:
– Live data transmission: Real-time information is displayed including solar panel output, battery voltage and current (flowing into and out of the battery), battery state of charge, load status and consumption.
– Detailed data logs: System activity for the past 30 days is available to view; either as in-depth daily logs or as a monthly summary. These easy-view graphics display daily energy yield, maximum recorded power and voltage, time spent in each charging stage, minimum and maximum recorded battery voltages, error records and total energy counters.
– User-defined battery charging algorithm: Option to disable pre-set values in favour of personalised charging parameters, including user-defined absorption voltage, absorption time, float voltage, equalisation voltage and temperature compensation settings.
– Load configuration: Option to choose from one of the pre-set load management programs or create a user-defined program. Includes a streetlight function to control the duration and brightness of nighttime lighting.
– Remote On/Off control: Both the solar charge controller and load can be turned on/off via your computer.