The Rolls S Series S12-128 AGM Deep Cycle AGM battery features thick plates with a high density active material.
Rolls S-Series 128Ah AGM Deep Cycle Leisure Battery
Rolls S-Series 128AH AGM Deep Cycle Leisure Battery
Deep cycle refers to applications that typically discharge 60-80% of the battery capacity. The Rolls S Series S12-128 AGM Deep Cycle AGM battery features thick plates with a high-density active material. This design allows for reserve energy to be stored deep within the battery plates and released during slow discharge. The Rolls AGM range is sealed, non-hazardous and completely maintenance-free and will suit the customer looking for a long reliable, maintenance-free service life.
Rolls has designed a Deep Cycle VRLA battery with high reserve capacity, long cycle life and low internal resistance while achieving superior cranking performance. Rolls AGM batteries are the smart choice for demanding renewable applications.
They are designed and built differently than standard batteries. They use more lead, heavier plates and other proprietary materials that enable them to deliver more power and capacity over many life cycles.
- Sealed Construction – Maintenance Free
- High Density Plate – High Capacity
- Heavy Duty Thick Grids – True Deep Cycle Construction
- ABS Case and Cover – Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Low Internal Resistance – Faster Recharge
- Microporous Glass Matt Separator – Enhanced Electrolyte Retention
- All Standard Sizes Available – For All Application Requirements
- Product Warranty – 3 Year
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||236|
|Cycle Life (50% DoD)||800|
|Dimensions||260 × 169 × 237 mm|