The Maxxair MaxxFan Deluxe is an ideal solution, popular with the American RV market, for moving air, in and out of the Campervan or Caravan, quickly, and quietly.
MaxxAir Deluxe with Remote Control Roof Vent
Maxx Air Fan Deluxe Remote Control Roof Vent 400 x 400
The Maxxair Maxxfan Deluxe Vent Fan With Remote has a built-in rain cover to protect your campervan or motorhome’s interior while allowing the cool air in. No need to stretch to reach the ceiling with the new remote control that opens and closes the vent from the palm of your hand. Features a powerful 10-speed fan motor, thermostat, air intake and exhaust.
- Control the Maxxfan at the ceiling unit or by remote.
- Fits standard 400 x 400mm roof openings
- The fan can run with the lid closed (ceiling fan mode).
- Moves over 900 cu.ft. of air per minute.
- Remote Keypad controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and exhaust functions.
- Option to manually open and close the vent lid by simply rotating the knob at the fan.
- The locking knob ensures the vent lid stays fully open or closed.
- Features a powerful 10-speed fan motor.
- All mounting screws and hardware included.
- Drawing 4.0 amps at the highest speed down to 0.2 amps on low speed.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty with Lifetime Limited Warranty on the lid
The MaxxFan is a one-of-a-kind ventilation system that protects your Campervan’s interior at all times in any weather – rain or shine. It brings in the fresh air and removes hot musty air along with odours. Opens and closes automatically with remote or like most standard roof vents using a manual knob located at the ceiling unit. Easy to remove interior insect screen, simply rotate four retaining knobs to remove the screen for cleaning, no tools required. Features a powerful, fuse protected, sealed ball bearing 12-volt fan motor with 12″ 10 bladed fan for quiet operation.
- MaxxFan, a new, one-of-a-kind ventilator system that protects your campervan’s interior – always – in any weather – rain or shine
- Brings in the fresh air and removes hot musty air and odours
- A complete all in one system that fits standard 400 x 400mm RV roof openings
- Opens and closes like most standard roof vents using a manual knob located at the ceiling
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, simply rotate four retaining knobs to remove for cleaning, no tools required
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, sealed ball bearing, 12-volt fan motor and a 12 inch, 10 bladed fan
- Provides over 900 CFM of airflow on High using 4.4 amps, 730 CFM at 2.5 amps and 500 CFM on Low at 1.4 amps
- Limited 2-year warranty
- All mounting screws and hardware included. (Roof sealant must be purchased separately)
- Available in White, Tinted (Clear) or Smoke tint. (please select upon ordering)
- The white unit lets little daylight through (ideal for bedrooms).
- The smoke unit is more translucent allowing some daylight through.
|Dimensions||700 × 500 × 300 mm|