Smartpass 120 is a 120A Power Management Solution which distributes, controls and maximises the available energy from your alternator to power service batteries and consumers.
CTEK Smartpass 120
CTEK Smartpass 120
120A DC/DC Power Management Solution
Separate, prioritise and boost batteries and equipment
Smartpass 120 charges and supplies the service battery and equipment with 120A, separates critical equipment from non-critical equipment ensuring that radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always have power.
Smartpass 120 is a 120A Power Management Solution which distributes, controls and maximises the available energy from your alternator to power service batteries and consumers. SMARTPASS 120 handles all 12V batteries between 28-800Ah. The Smartpass 120’s Battery Guard function ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always have power and take priority when the voltage on the service battery is low disconnecting non-critical consumers. The unit’s Battery Guard will protect your service battery from total discharge and built in over temperature protection reduces charge current before the battery temperature gets too high. SMARTPASS 120 is compatible with the D250SA 20A on board charger.
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Delivers 120A for quick recharge of batteries 28-500Ah
- Compatible with D250SA for the ultimate 140A power management solution.
- Prioritising critical consumers and supplies consumers directly from the alternator
- Start assistance function
- Fully automatic
- Maximises battery life
- Battery Guard to protect your secondary battery from total discharge
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Dynamic over current protection to handle temporary inputs and outputs of up to 350A for fast charging
- 2-year warranty
|Input||11.5–23V, 120A max (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)|
|Output||Max. 120A (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)|
|Back Current Drain||Corresponding to less than 7Ah/month|
|Ambient Temperature||-20˚C to +50˚C|
|Battery Types||WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL|