12v 3000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter
230v AC Output with UK Socket
If you have a battery, connecting a power inverter will enable you to power household appliances in areas with no access to mains electricity; such as in a motorhome, caravan, boat, farm or any other remote location. Inverters are also perfect for off-grid and back up systems for accidental power cuts.
This is a 3000W 12V pure sine wave power inverter which can generate 3000W of continuous power and up to 6000W of power at peak times (peak time reserve capacity is useful if more energy is required to start an appliance than for its continuous running).
This is a pure sine wave type of inverter, which means that the 230V AC output harmonically follows a smooth sine wave and is almost identical to normal mains electricity. Pure sine wave output is far superior than square sine wave or modified sine wave output for running appliances. This is because:
– It is suitable for a broader range of appliances (for example, appliances with electric motors can not be powered by modified sine wave inverters)
– It is more efficient compared to modified sine wave inverters.
This product comes with important protection and safety features, such as over-discharge, overload, overheating and short-circuit automatic shutdown.
The inverter also features a powerful USB port for faster charging of mobile phones, MP3 players and other USB-compatible devices (2.1A). This item is also supplied with 0.5m battery cables (6mm2 cross section).
- Continuous power: 3000W
- Surge power: 6000W (1/2 second)
- Input: 12V (10-15V) DC
- Output: 230V AC
- Output frequency: 50 Hz-60 Hz
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- THD: < 3%
- Peak efficiency: 87%
- Low battery shut down: 10.5V – 10.0V DC
- Low battery alarm: 11.5V +/- 0.5V DC
- High voltage shut down: 15.5V +/- 0.5V DC
- Includes a remote on/off switch with 5m cable
- Size: 49 x 23 x 11 cm
- Weight: 7.7kg
This product is covered by a 1 year warranty.